Total Focus was founded in 2004 to bring about organisation change, to encourage adults to realise their own personal and professional potential through their learning and development
Mission, Vision and Values
YOU are valued at all time YOU are our Total Focus
Maeve Finch is the founder of Total Focus (2004) and has experience in both industry & government funded bodies. Her qualifications include:
- MSc in Work & Organisational Behaviour
- BA Degree in Business Management
- Diploma in Training and Development
- Professional Diploma in Life and Business Coaching
- Diploma in Supervision (for the helping professions)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in CBT
- Prince 2 Foundation
Associate Trainer with Total Focus
Barbara Walshe has had a varied career working in the fields of research, advocacy, training, broadcasting, community development, peace building and restorative work at local, national, and international level.
Her current work in Restorative Justice stems from a growing need amongst human beings, communities, organisations and institutions to address and reflect on the effect of conflict in their lives. This is often done with others who have either caused the harm and have been either directly or indirectly hurt by it also.
A trained restorative facilitator, Barbara has just returned from spending several months in Wisconsin, US where she worked with Professor Janine Geske, at Marquette University’s Restorative Justice Initiative. While there, she facilitated restorative circles in detention centres for young men, a women’s prison and a maximum-security prison for adult men. She also engaged in victim offender dialogue. As a member of Facing Forward, (an NGO committed to Restorative Justice) she is currently leading a project in collaboration with UCD. This involves consulting with a range of victims/survivors, offenders and stakeholders to investigate the potential of Restorative Justice to address sexual abuse and trauma.
- MA in Community Development (NUI Galway)
- MA Reconciliation and Conflict Transformation, (Trinity College Dublin, Belfast based)
- BA in English, History and Sociology
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Estate Management and Housing Studies
- Diploma in Project Management
- Certified Mediator and Trainer
Maeve Finch of Total Focus is a member of the Institute of Training & Development
Other Trainers and Speakers
Other Trainers and Speakers expertise are also used by Total Focus either as tutors for a training module or as guest speakers on courses.