Check out our accredited & highly experienced trainers here at Total Focus.
Maeve Finch has a number of coaching supervision and training qualifications including:
- MSc in Work & Organisational Behaviour
- BA Degree in Business Management
- Diploma in Training and Development
- Professional Diploma in Life and Business Coaching
- Diploma in Supervision (for the helping professions)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in CBT (awaiting results)
She is also a fully insured and is a recognised master coach and supervisor with the Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland
Total Focus is a recognised QQI accredited centre
Associate Trainer with Total Focus
Her current work in the area of Restorative Justice stems from a growing need amongst human beings, communities, organisations and institutions to address and reflect on the effect of conflict in their lives. This is often done with others who have either caused the harm and have been either directly or indirectly hurt by it also.
A trained restorative facilitator, Barbara has just returned from spending a number of months in Wisconsin, US where she worked with Professor Janine Geske, at Marquette University’s Restorative Justice Initiative. While there, she facilitated restorative circles in detention centres for young men, a women’s prison and a maximum security prison for adult men. She also engaged in victim offender dialogue. As a member of Facing Forward, (an NGO committed to Restorative Justice) she is currently leading a project in collaboration with UCD. This involves consulting with a range of victims/survivors, offenders and stakeholders to investigate the potential of Restorative Justice to address sexual abuse and trauma.
- MA in Community Development (NUI Galway)
- MA Reconciliation and Conflict Transformation, (Trinity College Dublin, Belfast based)
- BA in English, History and Sociology
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Estate Management and Housing Studies
- Diploma in Project Management
- Certified Mediator and Trainer
Other Trainers and Speakers
Other Trainers and Speakers expertise are also used by Total Focus either as tutors for a training module or as guest speakers on courses
As part of Total Focus’s unique new blended learning approach, you the learner have the opportunity to access additional information from our website. During this training programme, you will be asked to avail of directed learning for approx. 2 hours prior to each of the face-to-face training days.
For a detailed overview of course content, dates and outline of the necessary assignments for QQI accreditation. Please send an email or contact us on 01 637 3925 or 085 735 4446 for further information and we will be delighted to email or telephone you back...
Please note that this programme can be delivered ‘in-house’ and tailored to the needs of your organisation. Contact Total Focus for a quotation.